Monday, September 1, 2008

OTHER CREATURES

Carved bears in a shop.

This gull was out at sea taking advantage of a free ride.

This is my all time favorite cute photo! A man came out on the sidewalk in Ketchikan with 2 dogs wearing these sunglasses. I said to him "I'd love a picture of them." He said, "Everyone does," and headed to his truck parked in front. They hopped into the back bed and I pulled out my camera. The second dog is behind this one.

These are dark salmon barely seen above the water. They were thick going up stream to spawn. I took videos too but have been unable to load them on this blog.

These are red salmon. They were also on the move.

This is my second cutest photo. I took it of a sign advertising attorneys in the Seattle airport.

These starfish were in a tank at a hatchery in Sitka.

Our cabin steward created this monkey and hung it on a picture frame in our room.

No comments: