Saturday, June 23, 2007

Communion

This morning we had communion at church which was nice since we've missed it at Countryside the last 2 times they've had it. We went to Elmshaven Church today. We're beginning to hear that the reason so many of the churches have lost members is because of the high cost of living here. The younger families with kids just can't afford it. For some reason all us old fogies can.

This afternoon we walked around the PUC campus which is all on the side of a mountain so lots of ups and downs. It is very well landscaped. I took many photos so maybe I'll get Wendy to post one of them. I can't seem to do it myself.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Not to be to imposing but, I believe it is fogies not foggies when pluralizing fogey. Unless of course you're referring to the low clouds of advanced years, then you're right on.

Donna said...

Thanks for the correction. I'm happy to see I've got readers!