Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More fun?

My project was to organize my desk stuff without a desk. It's all in a dresser and plastic file cabinet. My greatest challenge was finding a big box of paper clips and discovering that the majority were corroded. So I sat on the floor and sorted out the good ones for quite some time. I can't remember the last time I used a clip either.

I also made bread first thing before it got hot. It's around 90 and probably was 80 in the house before Al decided to turn on the air conditioning. It's been running constantly ever since trying to bring the temp down. It feels a little better. In the midst of paper clipping I remembered that I left a load of clothes in the dryer yesterday. It's hard to stick to one project. I hung more pictures up and still have more to go.

I think we need to have a tie party for Al because none of them have shown up and everything is unpacked. We had our first garbage pick up at 5 a.m. and still have enough to fill on can again. We tried putting some in a box but they didn't take it.

Next I'm going to venture outside and scrub the mailbox which is covered with mold.
That should be "more fun."

No comments: