After church we went to Ellie and Bud's where I met Max, their pet rooster, for the first time. He's quite colorful and unique. He also bit my finger. Then we took a picnic lunch and headed toward the coast. We stopped for lunch at the Armstrong Redwoods and took a walk there.

After that we headed to the ocean where I took about 70 pictures of the big waves. It'll take me some time to go through them, delete and edit but I promise to post some of the best ones as well as videos as soon as I can.

2 comments:
I still say someone should kick that rooster. In the head. Twice.
I think Wendy has the right idea! :)
Boy, I have no desire to live in California, but I sure do love some of the scenes you have out there.
The ocean waves crashing in are gorgeous and so were the vineyard photos you posted.
Post a Comment