Monday, July 9, 2007

I had my blog ready to send and Al picked up the phone and cut my connection so now I'm starting over again.

Yesterday I drove with my sister-in-law 2 1/2 hours to a baby shower in Cupertino for her daughter-in-law. It was a long ride but enjoyable party.

When I got home after 9 p.m. Al's cousin and his wife were here. They are the first house guests to stay with us. We will enjoy our time together with them.

This morning after breakfast Al and I went to Napa for our 101 stops in a real town. We didn't get home till 2 p.m. One of these days we're going to go to Santa Rosa instead and check out that place for shopping.

Our temps have moderated and it's been in the low 50's at night. Good and cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been having issues with the title line as well. What I've been doing is hitting the "tab" key before I type in anything in the blog area. That's been working. Or publishing the blog with no title, and going back and editing it, that works too. I'm not sure what is going on with the old blogger of late.