Saturday, July 28, 2007

Interesting quotes

I just read some comments about global warming that I just have to quote:

"Is it global warming or Gorebal warbling? Is Al Gore playing on our fears? These people should be more concerned about how God is going to incinerate this planet and not to be on it when it happens." Ron Kuivinen, Woodinville, WA

"The global warming we should really be concerned to tell the world about is that which will happen at the last judgment." Marko Kolic Berrien Springs, MI

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is interesting too. It was voted on before the big movie came out.

http://www.adventist.org/beliefs/statements/main_stat8.html

The section about stewardship of the earth in the 27 fundamental beliefs book is also interesting. Since Rev. 11:18 says that God will "destroy those who destroy the earth," perhaps we still should be concerned about what happens to the planet.

Donna said...

I believe we should be concerned about taking care of this planet. However, I don't believe mankind is contributing the major portion of causes for the warming. I also believe the Lord is coming soon and it will be God who destroys this earth to prepare for the new one.