Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Stuck

We've all had the experience of a song being stuck in our heads and I'm no exception. It was the theme song at Camp AuSable at least 1 1/2 years ago and we sang it every evening at the camp fire program. I've never heard it before or since but I did get a copy because I liked it. I found it in my file and will now share it with you. Wish I could include the music.

CHOOSE YOU TODAY
By Buddy Hotaling

Choose you today, who will it be
Who gets your love and your first loyalty?
There's only One who can set your heart free,
Give your life over to Jesus.

Sometimes it's easy to sit on the fence
Wondering why life just doesn't make sense,
Hoping and praying that we never fall
But fence sitting's no life at all.

God's Spirit is calling with His gentle voice
Pleading each day that we make the right choice.
It's Jesus that takes away all of our sin
Falling's okay if you're falling for Him.

Choose you today, who will it be
Who gets your love and your first loyalty.
There's only One who can set your heart free
Turn your life over to Jesus.

Choose you today, who will it be
Who gets your love and your first loyalty.
There's only One who can set your heart free.
I am giving my life to Jesus
I am giving my life to Jesus.

No comments: