Friday, August 17, 2007

Good Day

I finally got a desk, or at least half of it, today. Bud had one in storage that he was wanting to find a home for. It's a big wood doctor's office desk. I will be able to put my computer, scanner, printer and many other things on top of it. In the morning we'll haul the other half. It's a right angle corner desk 6 feet long on one side and 3 feet deep. We're also going to have to move things around in the study to accommodate such a large piece.

This afternoon I finally got to go to Napa by myself. I did a lot of browsing as well as buying 2 oleander bushes and 2 bags of potting soil at Home Depot. I wandered around the pedestrian mall downtown and visited a different grocery market. I went to the furniture store where we bought our couch to see what they had in arm chairs but didn't see anything.

I hope to go to Santa Rosa some day too and just spend the day looking around.

No comments: