Thursday, August 23, 2007

Progress

Today I bought 3 different plants for around our rock in the front yard. I have 2 others growing roots from stems that I picked up. They are all supposed to be heat tolerant, creeping ground covers in full sun. We'll see what takes and lasts then I'll get more to surround the rock.

I just cooked up a pot of chunky applesauce from apples Al picked at the neighbor's yard. We don't know the variety but they have a good flavor. There's lots of good fruit available right now and fairly good prices too.

Now I'm going to go soak in the tub. I'm sweating even though it feels like it's going to cool down tonight for a change. The moon happens to shine in my face every night now and the only way to eliminate it is to pull the shade down but that covers the open window. Oh for clouds!

No comments: